Friday 19 September 2014

18th September 2014

THANK YOU for all my Birthday wishes. 
I had a super time, in fact I had a few days of festivities :-D

Stunning Birthday bouquet

It's only today that Si and I have returned from the New Forest.  We thought it would be fun to go away camping for a couple of days while the weathers good & also do 'Go Ape'  ...swing through the trees like monkeys :-D

On route!


It's been years since I've camped in the New Forest ..I remember going as a child with Mum, Mary Cotter & her daughter Helen.   'Careless Whisper' was released by George Michael   ..now there's an interesting fact!

We camped up at Red Shoot Camp site in Linwood.  A lovely camp site situated just behind a pub.  Very handy  ..even the New Forest ponies were queueing up. 

                                                                             





 'Go Ape' was a scream.  It's been years since we last did one.  Si took some good photo's of me traversing ..in a fashion :-D








No comments: