Sunday 24 August 2014

24th August 2014 - Time to fly...

Sitting in the BA Club World Lounge, I thought I would catch you up with the last couple of days.

The dentist.... A couple of days ago it was Jen final stage at the dentist... After 9 months of waiting, she was gettting very nervous and we turned up at the dentists nice and early...




After a quick walk from the Skytrain to the dentists... it was time for the big day...



.Jen even had time to knock out some chopsticks on the rather fancy piano in the waiting area before her appointment.!



A couple of hours later, and all was done!! Jenny seems to be quite happy as she is smiling a lot more than usual now.! Returning home it was time for the gym and swimming... Somehow I injured my ankle during the run and its quite sore... even a few days later....

The next day Jen and I went to Chatuchak Market... the biggest market in Bangkok... so easy to get lost in the maze of stalls... I was bored out of my head, but Jen enjoyed the wandering around looking at all the wares.





That evening we packed for our flights the next morning, and woke up early the next day to enjoy our free upgrade to Club World... BOOM !!