Monday 18 August 2014

17th August 2014

Since there's a gym and a pool, we've both been making use of the facilities.  I've been swimming and Si's been running.  There is only so much TV and shopping one can do.

With regards to my teeth, I've only had tiny bit of swelling and very little pain so all good on that front. I was expecting an ever swelling face and two black eyes.   It's funny because all I've been thinking about is food and what I want to eat rather what can I eat at the moment.

On a totally different subject, one of our friends Mark (Chinese speaking Mark) was passing through Bangkok on his way back to Koh Tao, so we arranged to meet in China town for lunch but we were unable to contact him, so poor ole Si spent a few hours walking around following me  as I checked out all the market stalls.  Simon's least favorite past time.

For dinner, we went out to 'Charlie Browns' a lovely little Mexican.  We both had Quesadillas and shared a frozen pitcher of Margarita  Yummy!!!





No comments: