Tuesday 29 July 2014

28th July 2014

Jen here  ...I've taught an Advanced open water and have been off since with an ear infection and now I've got a poxy cold.  Would you believe it?

Simon started a new Open water this afternoon, so did surface cover this morning, so was up at the crack of dawn.    Luckily he came home at lunch time and I made him a couple of rolls for lunch.

I didnt get up tilll 10.30 this morning, lazy I know but I have sorted out all the washing, cleaned the lounge, kitchen and reorganized the furniture a little. So I have been sat doing nothing.

It's really annoying not being able to teach.  At least I've got my bike, so I'm not stranded at home.

We went out for a Sunday roast last night with a few of the Crystal staff and I must say that it was really tasty.  I chose Beef and I had so much meat that I couldn't finish   ..very unlike me :-D  Si had a veggie nut roast, which he said was pretty good.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring?!




3 comments:

RogerD said...

Poor Jen, colds and ear infections might keep you out of the water for some time maybe? I've been laid up a bit after being bitten by a snake whilst cutting back some trees and other overgrown stuff at the end of the garden. Ended up with a swollen ankle and foot so I had to go on antibios to reduce it but even at the end of the course it's still a bit painful. Might have to go back to dox but it in the meantime it's meant that I have to stop my 5 mile jogs each morning and the 10 mile cycle rides in the evening xx.

jenny said...

Snake bite! No way!! urgh!!! I hate snakes. you've have thought it here but at the end of your garden. You must be aching to go out for your jogs & cycles ...you poor thing! LOL
I'm feeling much better, less pain in the ear but still the ringing ...think I'll be OK in a couple of days ...fingers crossed. BORED ..but I am watching Breaking Bad

rosie posie said...

Ooh snakes, ear infections, colds, none of that here. Love the muffins you
make tomorrow Jen...! xxx