Saturday 31 May 2014

1st June 2014

So folks...

Pops finally showed up after 5 years of us being on this island!

He arrived on the afternoon ferry which 18kg of shopping that I had asked him to bring.!!

Twiglets, Peanuts, Pot Noodles, Veggie Hot Dogs, Falafel Mix, English Mustard etc etc etc.... ooooh  I am in heaven!!.

Also, he brought my brand new ScubaPro X Black BCD which I have been in serious need of since my old BCD is leaking badly and torn to shreds. I shall set it up with my self reliant equipment in the next few days and take it out for a dive. There are lots of green eyes staring at this tasty piece of kit now!


After Dad and Kate checked in at the Koh Tao Regal, we met at the poolside bar for quick couple of Singhas...





Then it was time for me to have a business meeting at Crystal before meeting up with them again and heading to dinner at Whitening...

During our meal, a whopper of a storm came in which trapped us there for a couple of hours!  Finally, the rain chilled and Jen and I shot home to escape the next bout of rain...

Waking up this morning, its another sunny day :-)

x

SD

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

why didn't they tell me they were going, I could have squeezed into their case...! Have a great time, so envious...! you lucky things....! Enjoy and glad you finally got your treats Simone. XXXxx Hi Jenny nice picy thats my room in background...Oooooohhhhhh ! x