Friday 21 March 2014

March 21st 2014

Of course... its birthday time...

Up at 5:45am, I took Jen to work as she is currently teaching an Open Water course.

I sat at the crystal bar for the whole morning doing UK work, while many friends and colleagues wished me happy birthday. Linda and Jill... 2 eco chicks gave me a fairy outfit too wear.... I looked like a complete idiot.



I then spent a couple hours helping Nathan build the Wild Challenge skateboard ramp... with me ending up putting my foot straight through the plywood... guess that needs replacing !

I went home, feeling a bit down, cos Jen was busy working... I just felt a bit alone....

I spent the afternoon, cooking some choc chip muffins, and continued with my UK work until the sun had set. Then down to Crystal for videos and a few beers.. We had dinner with friends at Dolce Vita... a pretty nice Italian restaurant before returning home to an early night since Jen is working again...

Before I went to bed, I opened my presents...

Some deodorant, kitchen utensils, sparklers etc.... all good stuff..




xxxx


SD

No comments: