Wednesday 13 November 2013

14th November 2013

Jen has been doing Discover Scuba Dives during the last couple of days, while I continue to work on UK work and some new projects here on Koh Tao.

Also, I have been helping Nathan put some old gym equipment at Junkyard, however...whilst doing that I managed to dislocate my shoulder.  No big deal.... its an old bike injury and easily went back in, but was sore for a bit...

That evening, while experimenting with night photos, my back decided to seize up and for the past 2 days I have been resting it... Pretty sore but hopefully its getting better. Until then, I guess I can catch up with the multitude of stuff on my "To Do" list!

Here is a photo that I took before my back froze...it was almost pitch black when I took it, but with a 30sec shutter speed it managed to bring out quite a nice effect.





No comments: