Monday 5 August 2013

4th August 2013



Sorry for the lack of blogs.. its been hectic!

I'm finally back teaching after my back saga and we're in the process of moving.   Yes, we've finally found somewhere, which we both like, has loads of room, great views and for the money, is a pretty good deal. We've even got a spare room, so maybe might even get a lodger  ..who knows :-D

After spending for what seems forever stuck at home with my back, I went out for a couple of test dives.  I was pretty cautious putting on my equipment in the water but all was fine.  The next day I started a 6 person Open water. The group were pretty good thankfully with no major issues.

Si's been working hard, he's a stack of UK work and has been shuttling back and forth on his bike with all our belongings.  It's been so great to have space, be able to go from room to room, have 2 bathrooms and to finally put my hamock up  :-)  Here are some piccies!!


Ground Floor -Main Bedroom


1st Floor - Living Room



1st Floor - Living Room Balcony


 1st Floor - Spare Bedroom


1st Floor - Kitchen


2nd Floor -  Rooftop Balcony


 The exterior



Unfortunately, Si must has eaten something that didnt agree with him last night.  He got up several times to be sick and again this morning  ...poor thing  ..he never moans and even did another trip get more of our stuff from our old place.

1 comment:

Roy said...

Hey that's a much better and bigger pad. Nice! Hope Si feels better xxx