Wednesday 14 August 2013

14 August 2013

All is well and I've just managed to get onto the internet after a good 2hrs of trying  ...joy!  


I've been teaching Open Water for the last few days, only 4 students which is an ideal number.  The course went well, no issues and a very nice bunch of people.  They're thinking about doing their Advanced course, so fingers crossed they all decide to stay on and do it with me :-D 

Their qualifying dives (3+4) were filmed so I had to be at Crystal for my/their video, obviously have a few celebratory drinks, chat etc but didnt leave Crystal bar till 11pm, Si wasn't that happy as he'd work to do when he got home and was/ still is, shattered.


Today I've had the day off, so this morning I caught a lift into Crystal with Si to collect my push bike and then cycled home.

I've had quite a productive day.  I've done all the washing, by hand, I might add, swept, washed all the floors, cleaned the bathrooms thoroughly and walked to 'Ocatan' (our local supermarket) with all of our rubbish/ recycling, which we have to drop at various points along the main road as we have no rubbish collection.  

Anyway, once in 'Ocatan', I had a look around and decided to stock up on the essentials, after filling the only mini trolley in the shop, I paid and asked for my shopping delivered which wasn't a problem apart from the little truck didn't have enough power to make it up our hill, so dropped me off with the shopping at the bottom and returned on a moped and did several trips up and down the hill.  Only in Thailand!!

Simon's on the boat this afternoon and then on late shift in the office, so I just might take a walk down to Crystal to meet him.

No comments: