Thursday 21 February 2013

21st February 2013

Its over!

The last 3 days the candidates have been taking part in multiple exams and presentations.

They sat their theory exams on the first day... all looking super nervous.




They came some open water tests, and this morning it was time for the pool stuff..






They all passed and now are new Padi Instructors.  They have all gone to get drunk, while I get on with other work... I shall join them for a drink or 2 later before managing the video stuff in the bar, and then heading home as I start Open Water courses tomorrow.

No rest for the wicked!

Oh, and now I am a Staff Instructor.... 1 or 2 months and I shall be a Master Instructor... the best of the best..!


xxx

2 comments:

Roy said...

Nice one bro! Own a dive school next? Or course director?

Unknown said...

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!! from us all out in India, so proud of you. there is no stopping you xxxxxxxxxx