Friday 16 November 2012

17th November 2012

It took us 2 days to get back to Koh Tao, arriving back on the afternoon of the 13th.

No rest from the travel, both of us were called in to work immediately. I had 20 minutes notice before having to jump into the the pool and teach people I had not previously met.

A very long and tough pool session, with one person dropping out due to panicking every 30 seconds... it left me feeling pretty low.

The next couple of days taken up with Open Water dives with the remaining students also was tough... especially when one of the students (hungover) decide to bring up his breakfast forcing me to end the dive early...

The course was completed last night, and Jen finishes hers today. I would like to chill out but sadly I am being roped into so many things with UK work, diving, and eco stuff... that I can't imagine a rest for the next couple of weeks...

But, we only have just under 4 weeks before a nice UK visit.... which I think we are both looking forward to.... the only one getting some chill time, is the cat that visits us.... not sure what it was listening to though!



2 comments:

Roy said...

Love the pics bro. Keep busy, time will go quicker for your trip back to Blighty!

Yvonne said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! the cats pics are really funny.
Can't wait for you both to come over, counting the days xxxxxxxxx