Sunday 28 October 2012

28th October 2012

A day off for Jenny!

She has been hard at work conducting a 6 person Open Water Course, 2 of which were police officers from Rotherham.


Me, I have had my foot in front of a fan for 5 days now!  YAWN!!  It gave me time to catch up with UK work until last night where one of my UK pcs decided to blow up!! Oh well... it'll be fixed soon I hope. The state of my foot has improved slowly, but the toes are still double the size they should be.. Its drying out now, and today is the first day where I haven't had to lance it... so fingers crossed it will be good in a few days.



3 days to go and we head to Gili Trawangan, and hopefully some awesome dives... Its going to take 2 days to get there as the flight connections are rubbish... but its going to be a fun adventure!

x




1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Your foot looks really sore.
Stay safe on you trip and hopefully your able to do the diving