Sunday 2 September 2012

2nd September 2012

In the last few days, its been a little more chilled out diving wise... To be honest, my ears needed it after back to back courses for a month.

Catching up with UK work, plus designing a website for a friend, and making a video for another instructor still keeps me massively busy though.... and now we are about to hit another full moon rush... This will probably be the last big crazy time until the end of the year...  I am relatively sure that I will get told later on that I am starting a course tomorrow..

I also got a MASSIVE batch of veggie food from Maria, so I managed to have a veggie sausage sandwich for the first time since January!!...Thanks Maria!!

Here is the video that I created for the other instructor using his Go Pro footage... Roy went to this wreck when he was here... now he can see whats its like inside.!

https://vimeo.com/48514878


Missing you all..


xxx

SD


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds really busy out there.
We are all missing you both loads, I am sure I speak for everyone xxxxxx

Roy said...

Hopefully, one day, I can do my wreck speciality course. As well as all the other courses! Miss you both too bro x