Tuesday 18 September 2012

18th September 2012

Hey you guys!!

We are back from Malaysia... it took 49 hours of traveling to complete the journey..

I won't go on about the trip. It was tedious, annoying, etc etc... I shall tell you about Jen's birthday instead.

So, I woke up before Jen (as always!), and shot down to the town to pick up flowers and the card. Present wise, there is not a great deal that I can buy Jen... so I have promised a nice little holiday after this visa run... not sure where yet... but will be looking over the next couple of days when I have time.

I returned, and made tea and a cooked breakfast of sausages, beans, eggs and toast... which she loved.  She spent the day laying on the couch watching multiple episodes of Eastenders, while I have dive school matters which kept popping up.. so I was in and out...

At 7pm we went down to the Crystal Bar for a couple of drinks... said goodbye to everyone after an hour and went to Moov Bar.. where Jen thought we were having a quiet meal. I lied... about 10 or so people were informed the day before... so it was a nice little surprise birthday party.

I had ordered a cake the day before, and Emma (works at Crystal) carried it in secretly for me, and put in the kitchen's fridge.

After some games of pool, the odd cocktail, and some lovely Tapas.... I suddenly remembered that I had brought a camera... bit late but oh well...

I also, then remembered about the cake, and we all had some (was delicious!)..





We ended the evening nice and early, since we were doing this long visa run the next morning...

Oh, and the video guys, put together a fantastic short video for her birthday...! I will upload it as soon as I get my hands on it... Jen couldn't stop playing it... you'll see!   :-)

xxx


SD

p.s. I just got told that some mail has come... looks like Jen has more birthday cards to open!!

2 comments:

Roy said...

Seen the vid bro....it's awesome! Glad the visa run went ok.

Yvonne said...

Video brilliant, glad Jenny had a good birthday and enjoyed eating that lovely cake,
Good to hear that you got backsafe and sound. Love and miss you both loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx