Saturday 4 August 2012

4th August 2012

Last night was date night :-D  After Simons hectic day of confined session and academics, I met Simon at Crystal for a quick beer and then we shot off to Fizz, a beach side restaurant in Sairee.  It was so nice to get away from the normal crowd and just have some ‘alone’ time together.  We really need to do this at least once a week and stick to it.  The meal was lovely, I had fillet of fish with salad & honey and mustard potatoes and Simon had the pea risotto  …plus a few G&T’s   ..this morning I woke with a slight headache ;-D


Today with Si on the boat, I feel at a bit of a loose end.  I could potter around Crystal, cleaning up, tidying but don’t want to due to the fact that you don’t get any thanks and it’s taken for granted.  It’s rewarding for me but with some peoples ‘don’t care’ attitude, it drives me insane    ...
At this moment in time, I'm sat in the restaurant, just wasting time, waiting for my ECO student Tania to return with her father in order to say goodbye.    I think it would be very impolite of me not to.
 
It’s hard to sit and not do anything.  Even the internet’s down,  and my battery is about to die  ..great!!!   All n all, it’s a beautiful day!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Keep your chin up, you want to be over here. YUK xxxx

Roy said...

Time as a couple is vital but I'm sure you've got it all down to a tee. x