Friday 13 July 2012

13th July 2012

Same same...

I spent most of the last few days working, while Jen completed an Advanced Course... However, today, Jen and I took the afternoon to have a fun dive together... Just the two of us..
 

She took her video camera, and I took a stills camera..  We bumped into a Cuttlefish... pretty rare on Koh Tao, but the last 3 times I have been to Mango Bay I keep seeing the little fella!




After the Cuttlefish, we swam over to where a boat had anchored a couple of days ago, to assess the damage.. it was pretty extensive...






We turned the big boulder coral, to help it survive...

Then, it was over to the big school of Fusiliers.... you have to love these guys... nearly always hanging around!





x

SD

2 comments:

Roy said...

Nice pics there bro. Must've been good to get out there with Jen. And I LOVE cuttlefish, they are right up there with my favorites. x

Unknown said...

Mine too... fascinating creatures... I could watch them forever... pulsating colours... amazing..! xx