Saturday 16 June 2012

16th June 2012

Not much to say... I went for a dive at Junkyard to try and fix this damn anchor... But still no significant progress...

Besides this, its been many late nights watching football... including last night (4am?!!!)

A funny story I heard yesterday.... A foreigner decided it would be a great idea to rob the bank, so went in with Balaclava and black clothing, waving a plastic gun around.  The bank handed over its cash, and he left the building. Outside, he was attacked by some locals who beat him up and tied him up until the police arrived. He will now be spending the next 20 years in a prison on the mainland. I have no idea what he was thinking... how the hell was he going to get away... we are on a tiny island.. Fool!

x

SD

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I bet the police came running ( I don't think so) a really funny story, what a plonker xx