Tuesday 8 May 2012

8th May 2012

The past week has been brilliant.  Lazy days at the pool, going for massages, diving, eating out, Muay Thai with the odd sleep over   ..I wish more family would come and visit!
 
After getting over the shock of Si's mum surprising us like that, she and Roy are now on their long journey back.  Where has the time gone?   It's been an emotional day and it feels very empty and quiet without them.  If only they could have stayed for longer.  We were just getting started on the tan, the nights out and diving  ..next time!! We wish them a very safe and quick journey home..

Simon is straight into his backlog of UK work, and I am straight back into teaching an Open Water course tomorrow morning. A video of Roys dives will be uploaded as soon as Simon gets some time to edit it!!


xx

Jenny




2 comments:

Roy said...

I won't comment on here my entire thoughts for the world to see, I'll email you both when I get back to the UK. But, I have one thing to say - I MISS YOU.

Yvonne said...

Feeling the same as Roy. Thankyou for such a wonderful time.