Wednesday 16 May 2012

16th May 2012

Nice gruesome update for ya..!

I completed a 5 person Open Water, with dodgy ears, which are improving day by day.. and then 2 of the students (French, and quite funny) continued on to Advanced...

Anyway... Day 1, was PPB and Navigation dives... the waves are huge, and boat was hiding from them as much as possible...  On the way back, I managed to scrape my toe on deck and pull it off half way.. Not to show my pain in front of students.. I stuck a plaster on, went back to the bar and commenced with the Eco Movie nite...

Eco Movie over, and back home for some serious convincing to Jen..  "Just pull it off" "I can't!" " Do IT!!"  "NO!!"  etc...

Anyway,  Jen plucked up the courage and on the 3rd attempt... the whole nail came off... not nice.. but I guess now it has gone... the body shall repair.. Enjoy the pic.. my nail is resting on my toe.



xx

SD

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Del said, did it hurt ( ouchhhhhhhhh)
He said he did'nt feel a thing.
Take care not to get it infected

Roy said...

Oh my word. I'm eating my breakfast!....Errggh, that is just plain wrong. Must of hurt like hell! Could take some time to heal.