Tuesday 6 March 2012

6th March 2012


I've spent the last couple of days just sleeping and drinking.  Thankfully most of my aches & pains have gone and my rash has nearly disappeared but now i've got an irritating itch all over my body which  ...which is nothing compared to the joint pain that i've experienced. 
Simon took a crew of 17 people to Biorock for an educational dive. We dive it very little and 15 out of the 17 people had not even heard of it. They transplanted broken coral to the structures in quite a strong current. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it.





Today, Si was up early after a terrible nights sleep.  We has a call(3am) telling us that there was a chap at the the Thai Inter (clinic) that was in bad shape, who didnt know where/who he was that had been involved in an accident  ..so after Si making various calls to the operations manager we later found out that he'd been evacuated by speedboat over to Samui  ...goodness knows who he was, thankfully it wasn't someone from Crystal  ...i just hope he's ok as from the call last night it was touch and go whether he'd make it  ..  No news as of yet
I've been up since about 7am  ...watching tv, so far today I've watched Troy and Volcano has just started.  I think I'll take a walk  down the road to get some water as we're totally out.

In the evening I ventured out with Simon to a Save Koh Tao meeting to discuss this years events, Koh Tao Festival, new and up and coming projects, coral spawning and the workshop for coral nurseries, so it made a good change from TV and cups of tea.


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Get better soon Jenny, so sorry to hear how unwell you've been.
Please stay safe. xxxxxxxx