Friday 30 September 2011

30th September 2011

Yesterday I finished my 2 person (Chinese) Open Water course.  All went really well and I for the girl to overcome a fear of water, I was very impressed and so very proud.

Today, Si's got a couple of DSD's (Discover Scuba Diving) and is currently in the pool with them, just going over a couple of basic skills and then will be on the afternoon boat for their dive.

I've actually got the day off but decided to come down to Crystal to help Si out getting his DSD's equipment ready and now Im just sat in the bar typing away and looking at the paintwork of the office and surrounding buildings and thinking, should I,  shouldnt I paint it.  I've been thinking this for some time now and I think what Im going to do is, make a little sketch as to what needs to be done and then go to the boss and ask him how much he'll pay me to do it ;-D

No comments: