Saturday 27 August 2011

27th August 2011

Dinner last night was lovely. Jen had a peppered steak, and a pizza for me!

I would have taken pictures but, my iphone takes bad pictures in dim light. The place was wooden built, posh service, and by the sea. We had a bottle of red wine (Jacobs Creek - which cost £30 !!!) and enjoyed the view. Nice, peaceful evening...

Back to Buoyancy World the next morning...

There is so much still to do, and today we had a couple of Divemaster Trainees come up for the morning to help. Its nice, but still disappointing that several did not show up even though it was scheduled for them.


For me there was some running around as the Mini Park Deployment was due to happen today. Of course, after all equipment was set up etc, it was cancelled due to the weather. In the afternoon, there was a dive site clean up scheduled, which due to the heavy waves and strong wind we decided to scrap. We ended up playing Settlers of Catan in Vibe bar.... And then home to bed...

On a sidenote, my brother is taking the 3 peaks challenge, which is to climb the 3 largest mountains in England, Scotland, & Wales in 24 hours.

If you would like to support him then please donate to the following link.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RoyDowling 


Thanks!





2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Glad to hear the restaurant lived up to it's lovely name. Well done for getting support for your bro's challenge,xxxx

Roy said...

Thanks bro!!!! Went on a walk yesterday and got my first blister before I've even arrived at the mountains and a pain in my hip!! Must be my age!