Friday 15 July 2011

13-15 July 2011

Not a great deal to report from the last few days.

Simons been very busy with UK work which has suddenly exploded.  He's constantly doing something or other and the internet connection lately has been hideously slow or not even working which makes it very frustrating.

My cough is much better and I think with all the sleep I've had in the last couple of days has really helped.  It still surprises Simon the amount of time I can spend sleeping.  I, myself, blame it on my thyroid, it's slightly underactive and the medication I'm taking at the moment isnt quite enough to balance everything out ;-D  Thats my excuse anyway LOL   ...Simons ears are improving slowly, his vinegar and oil mix home concoction seems to pretty effective

So aside from work, watching films etc, we've ventured down to Crystal to watch the Open Water videos and also for Eco Movie Night.  Last time on Koh Tao, we started playing Eco films, series etc on Wednesday nights and have continued with it this time and its a big hit, especially with the new series of WhaleWars.  It's so intense!!

Last night was a snorkel test/IE party for newly qualified Dive Masters and Instructors at 'Vibe'   The usual drinking of buckets and playing stupid games was quite entertaining.  I'm sure they'll be a few with sore heads today...

No comments: