Tuesday 24 August 2010

Day 204 - 24th August 2010

Today, while Jen was resting with a slight cold, I went hunting for Whaleshark.

Yesterday, a whaleshark was spotted at Chumphon Pinnacle. Unfortunately, Jen and I had a few drinks last night, and getting up at 6am... I couldn't even open a pack of cornflakes!!!

Anyway, camera prepped and dive kit ready.. I hit the boat to Chumphon, and...... NO WHALESHARK!!! Hey ho...

2 dives, no problems... and I went off the beach in the afternoon to Junkyard. There I came across the biggest Barracuda I have ever seen.. 2m long, it was a beast of a fish... Absolutely stunning..

So no Whaleshark, but the Barracuda was awesome.

After that, I nipped to the pool with Jen and Nick... and kicked his butt!


Oh, and forgot to post this piccie of the scorpion in our bed the day before yesterday... yuck!

4 comments:

Roy said...

So, I take it that you check your bed before you get in it!!??!! I would!

Unknown said...

Jen is a tad nervy!!

Yvonne said...

I don't like anything thats crawls.
Scary, they can give you a nasty sting. Is that sort posionous?

Unknown said...

Like a bee sting apparently... Wouldn't like to try it though!

x

SD