Wednesday 18 August 2010

Day 197 - 17th August 2010

So, we started an Open Water course this morning.. Tired as I was from the boat... I was itching to get teaching, and Jen and I had 2 students each.

More info later when they complete their course, but in the meantime Katti was having a fun dive at Southwest pinnacle, when they discovered a net covering a large portion of the pinnacle.

Please watch and share your views. It increasingly annoys and dismays me at the damage we as humans do.




Thanks for the vid Katti.

SD

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Us humans have alot to answer for, Sad too see all those fish drowning. A very good video

Roy said...

I sometimes feel that we are fighting a losing battle with stuff like this. But, bro - you still do a great job. As Tesco's motto says - 'Every Little Helps'.