Sunday 25 July 2010

Day 170 - 25th July 2010

More work!

Boy am I getting a lot done... which is good for when we take our visa run trip next week!
We were both woken at the crack of dawn by some crazy weather... Rain hammering down and wind at gale forces.. I looked out of the window to see the waves were looking hairy (it turned out that Crystal's largest boat had to turn back to port as it was too wavy to get out of the harbour!!)


So, cracking on with more work, I belted through a mass of projects.

Then in the evening, Jen and I went to Safety Stop pub, so we could watch the F1 and she could have a Sunday Roast! (me I had a Bean Toastie and chips!).

After the F1 we popped to Dirty Nelly's for a quick drink and then home for a film..

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Weather cooling down abit, good for the coral.
Si, you will look like a bean when you come back. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Roy said...

Glad to see you're getting on with work. Do you both miss the home roast dinners?

Unknown said...

Weather definately cooler.. Too little, too late... not sure..

Definately miss a roast dinner cooked in an "oven"... something that has not appeared in the Eastern side of the Earth!!

SD