Tuesday 22 June 2010

Day 137 - 21st June 2010

A quiet morning had really, Si & I headed down to Sairee to the clinic as I needed to get my abcess checked out.  Once in there, they took my blood pressure, I talked to the Dr for 2 minutes, then he prescribed more anitbiotics and sent me away.   Felt like a waste of time really for a lot of expense.

As we were not fun diving on the boat this afternoon, we decided to go out to 'Junk Yard'.  Nathan and a chap called Jessie who did his Advanced with us came along. 

The journey out to Junk Yard was pretty rough, the wind had picked up and when we'd reached the mooring line, Nathan decided that it was too risky to leave the boat moored up as it could quite easily fill with water and sink as the bilge pump wasn't working.   So Si, Jessie and I jumped in and went for a lovely long dive whilst Nath motored back into shore.

Tonight, our friend Eddie (Dive Master) is fighting at the Muay Thai (kick boxing).  He fought last year, and won  and then found out he broke a bone in his foot, I just hope that doesnt happen tonight. He'll have lots of support as most of the Crystal crew will be there to cheer him on.

No comments: