Sunday 20 June 2010

Day 134 - 18th June 2010

We had a day off today.  Si spent the majority of the day doing UK work and all I did was to cycled down Sairee with our tupperwear boxes to get breakfast.  I ordered a veggie breaky for Simon from 'Choppers' and whilst that was being prepared  I rode to 'Zest' for fruit, museli and yoghurt then popped in to 7/eleven to buy a carton of OJ, water & milk and then back to 'Choppers'.   It's not really far to cycle but it's just the heat that kills me.  I got back puffing and panting and plated up.  Si was delighted as he'd not had veggie sauasages for ages.

I spent the afternoon watching TV, typing a few mails and popped out for a bit to drop off/collect our washing.  Around 6pm Si had had enough of work and we decided to go to 'Choppers' to meet up with Carsten (German Instructor) and a few others the watch the Germany V Serbia game which ended in a 1-0 win for Serbia.  Carsten was gutted.

After the game, we shot up to 'Kanya' to meet Alan & Heidi for a meal and then went home to bed to catch a couple of hours sleep before getting up again at 1am to head down to 'Choppers' again to watch the England game.  I wish we hadn't bothered as England were rubbish.  We were lucky to finish with a no score draw.

No comments: