Thursday 20 May 2010

Day 104 - 19th May 2010

The trip to 'Sail Rock' today was cancelled so we ended up on the boat to 'Twins' & Japanese Gardens'
I took my camera but I didnt get any real footage.  The first dive we went to look for the seahorses but didnt find them and then spent the rest of the dive swimming around the shallow pinnacle.  On the 2nd dive, instead of going to 'Japs' we stayed at Twins.  As most people had spotted 2 Eagle rays on the first dive, that was our mission for our 2nd dive.  The only largish thing we saw was a Trigger which seemed to be minding it's own business but we did find a lovely puffa fish and saw a blue spotted ray hiding under a ledge.  So all in all two pretty okish dives

That evening our friend Debbie was having a birthday meal at 'Blue Wind'  We both had an Indian curry with garlic naan and samosa, very tasty.   There was a really good turn out and after we went for drinks at 'Vibe'.    I think we left just before midnight as we were on the morning boat and the last I saw of Debbie, she was pretty smashed.

3 comments:

Roy said...

I pleased that the Trigger fish didn't attack this time!

Deb's Tour said...

Isn't that what birthdays are all about? And I believe you guys bear some of the blame - thanks for the cocktails! Deb

Unknown said...

No probs...

You gotta love the Flatliners!!