Friday 23 April 2010

Day 78 - 22nd April 2010

Its time to renovate "The Junkyard".

Organised a week ago, we went in this morning to start building some new structures to expand the artificial dive site we created 1 year ago.

Sadly, due to miscommunication... Jen, Me, Nathan, and Debbie out of the 25 people who signed up for it.. were the only ones who turned up. It didn't matter... Jen and I had our own idea for a "Coral House" and went shopping for materials to build it.

After shopping all morning, we returned to the beach to start building our "house"

It took the rest of the day to plan, build, argue, debate etc. for Jen and I to finally build our frame.



We ended the day quite tired from all the sun and hard work, but we had to attend the islands 1st Eco Film Festival. I had created a film for the festival, basically just a neater version of a video I did last year here. Unfortunately, due to issues beyond my control, I had to pull the film from the festival.

Even though my film was not on, we went and watched the other 10 films showing. The standard of most of them was not great, but I guess the message was there... They were trying to do some good.

We left there asap, to go to bed!





3 comments:

Roy said...

Nice one! It looks like you've got alot more work ahead of you. Let me guess what you'll have for breakfast....an egg sandwich? ; )

Yvonne said...

you'll both look like a couple of chickens with all the eggs you eat, cluck cluck

Unknown said...

Egg sandwich again bro! Lots of HP SAUCE!!!