Friday 19 March 2010

Day 43 - 17th March 2010

Happy Birthday Chris & Happy St Patricks Day!!   

------------------------------------------------

Today was supposed to be a rest day and the only thing Si had to do was pop down to Crystal to complete his Rescue divers paperwork and then come home which I was pleased about as I felt pretty lousy.
So while he was out I showered, dropped off our laundry and walked into Sairee to get a couple of essentials, tissues included as my nose is like a tap at the moment.

On my way back, Si called to say he was on his way.  Then 2 mins later he called again saying that he had to lead fun divers on the afternoon boat  and wasn't too happy.   If only he'd left 2mins earlier. So much for a rest.   We were supposed to go night diving but as I was congested, thought it best not to dive and I could have assisted on the advanced course but I dont think that would have been wise.

So I spent the afternoon resting and to be honest I was pretty bored.
Si returned at 6 ... we both jumped in the shower and headed back to Crystal to watch Simons 'Rescue' video.  On arrival at Crystal there was a buzz of excitement as all 7 students were there and it's the first time in years that a 'Rescue' course had been filmed.  As we sat and watched I was really impressed, they'd done a good job and as for a first Team Teach, Simon was brilliant!  So very proud.

As it's St Paddy's day, we headed to Dirty Nelly's for a couple of beers whilst the Rescue students were getting absolutely hammered.  I don't blame them as the Rescue course is full on, such a sense of acheivement at the end of it.

We ducked out pretty early, and they carried on till the wee hours...

Jen
x

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling abit poorly, get well soon.
it's all that diving you have done, you must have half the sea up you nose, thats why it's running. lol We thought the vids were really great and we are also proud of you both .xxx