Saturday 13 March 2010

Day 38 Koh Tao - 13th March 2010

Today, we both have got on to our first Team Teach.

Jenny is joing Iain on an Open Water Course.. starting with Academics all day today.

Jenny (as an MSDT candidate) has the role of Team Instructor.. learning hints and tips from a more experienced instructor..

Iain, being a very nice guy, is perfect to gently ease her into the role. Very nervous... I sure she will qualify her first 5 students with flying colours in 3 days time.



Me, I have joined a Team Teach Rescue Diver course with Kiwi and 7 students !!!! This is certainly NOT easing myself in, but being dropped in at the deep end, will certainly make future courses alot easier to manage.

Long days await, with Rocky Horror ehearsals at the end of the day, we went to bed totally shattered!

Day 2 awaits.....

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Good luck to you both, don't be to hard on your students.
Can't wait for you Rocky Horror show, I am sure it will be brilliant
Mumsy xx

Roy said...

Rocky Horror Show - Brilliant? Yes, it probably will. It will also be hilarious seeing Simon prancing around! I just hope he's not the 'Trannie'!

Unknown said...

No I am not the trannie!!! I am in charge of the technical aspects... Phew!!

Roy said...

I bet you'd like to be though....'Shirley' at weekends...