Wednesday 10 March 2010

Day 36 - Koh Tao - 10th March 2010

No diving today   ..instead we're packing our gear and moving down the hill to 'Suksamran' 
I'm going to miss living at Star Villa, having drinks on the balcony looking out over the sea.  It's such a beautiful location but I shall not miss the journey on the bike up the hill.  Our new home is a lot smaller than the appartment but just a short walk into Sairee which will be very handy.

Alan kindly dropped us and all our luggage at our new place and I unpacked whilst Si logged on and did some work.  There's not so much drawer space here but I managed to find a home for everything  :-)

 

It feels a bit weird but I'm sure in a day or two it'll feel like home.

So that was the bags & electronics unpacked, we then decided to go shopping and get some essentials, like bread, milk, eggs,beans, wash stuff, beer & vodka   :-D   As we couldnt possibly carry everything, we're having it delivered, so goodness knows when it'll turn up.


Tonight we are going to 'Vibe' bar to join in on their 3 year celebrations  ..they'll probably be a free BBQ and most of the Crystal crew will be there  ..so looking forward to that.

Jen
x

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

The new pad looks very nice and cosy, I am sure you will settle in pretty quickly. At least you can stagger home for the bar. lol

rosie posie said...

didn't know Tesco did a delivery out that way?

I noticed Vodka was before loo roo and T bags! looks comfy to me, more comfy than Holdshott at the mo.!

Roy said...

Looks ok to me. Is it hot in there? Any air con? Si looks a little sweaty...;) I have to say, the attempt at surround sound is funny....that is 4 speakers around the TV isn't it? Joking aside, it looks very nice. You'll settle in fine.

Roy said...

Oh - one other thing - wheres the pin-up?

jenny said...

LOL! If only Tesco did

Already have a few rolls & t bags so we're ok on that front but you must understand we had to get the essentials first ;-D

I slelpt very well last night & the bed's really comfy. Not quite cold Holdshott

Well done on posting a comment ..you're so pc savvy now ;-)

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.