Friday 19 February 2010

Day 15 - KohTao

Another glorious day!

Scott who slept on a blow up bed for the night was already up and missing.  God knows where he'd gone.
I made tea and we both sat outside to drink it.   ......then, I could here laughter, as I had suspected  ..Scott had bumped into Alan & Heidi and gone up for a coffee ..Heidi can talk but I think he's met her match with Scott ;-)

As it's Scotts first full day on the island we thought we'd have a easy day, have breakfast at 'New Haven' a nice little cafe and then headed to 'Bans' while Scott walked down on his own, as he wanted to check out accomodation and do some exploring.

Scott showed up at the pool later, rather hot and dripping with sweat  ..he' had no luck finding any place to stay so we checked the map and made some calls.  Finally after leaving Bans pool, we checked out a couple more places and found him a great room at the new Crystal Hotel Regal.

That evening we headed to 'Dirty Nelly's' Irish pub to watch an Open Water Student Video, filmed earlier that day, had a few beers, food and eventually made tracks home.

3 comments:

Roy said...

It sounds as though Scott was struggling to find a place. Glad you found him and a place! I thought of you both today. I was walking down an aisle in Tesco's with the usual posse and saw a bottle of beer on offer - Singha. I think you mentioned it one of your blogs (that's what I told Tracy, anyway!), so I bought it. £2 for a 630ml bottle. Probably 50p where you are, but I'm about to open it when the pizza arrives and the Eastenders LIVE starts (by the way, I don't normally indulge in such soap or pizza, but Tracy is quite excited to find out who killed some bloke, can't remember his name!) So, to make her happy, I'll sit through it whilst eating a pizza and supping a Thai beer. Nice! and YUM! Up early in the morning (0430hrs) for work...so I'll check the blog again later...love to you both.

Roy said...

Right - pizza has arrived....Singha is poured and telly is on....got 8 mins till the live Eastenders starts...deep joy , I'm really really excited........not. ;)

Unknown said...

Singha is the beer indeed!!

Recently though I drinking urine, disguised in a bottle called San Mig lite.

Its low in calories... so trying to make an effort.!!

DON'T MENTION EASTENDERS!!! GOT THE LIVE EPISODE DOWNLOADING NOW!!! WHO KILLED ARCHIE? No spoiling please :-)