Friday 3 July 2009

Dive Boat Day 1


So, we boarded our boat, which is pretty nice I have to say...

Our bedroom is nice and spacious (for a boat) and we unpacked all our gear and set up our dive equipment ready for 4 dives tomorrow. Unfortunately being the donkey I am.... my monitor on the camera housing was not working and it took me ages to figure out that it actually runs on batteries (read the f@*"ing manual as my course director would say). Luckily, some nice chap has given me half the batteries I need, and I'm currently negotiating with someone for the other 4.


So, emergency over. The internet on the boat has broken, but I have brought along my wireless mobile broadband dongle and while we still have a signal, I thought I would post this. It may not last so don't get worried if you don't get further updates.



Tomorrow, the first 2 dives are at "Cod Hole", then lunch, then another dive at "Pixie's Pinnacle" before finally a night dive at "Challenger Bay". Best get off to bed soon.... cos we have to get up at 6.50am....!!!

1 comment:

martyn s said...

RTFM you allways tell me !