Sunday 19 July 2009

Cheering ourselves up

Instead of sitting in on our first weekend back, we decided to meet up with my buddy Phil and his girlfriend, plus Roy (my brother) and Tracy and the kids.





We went down to lakes near Thorpe Park with a cable wakeboard company. After a couple of hours doing that... you certainly have some aches and pains...

Jen did particulary well, making it round the whole course, the first time she got on a wakeboard! A natural.. as shown below!



It was good fun and really nice to see my brother for the 1st time in 6 months... Thanks guys!! You cheered us up!!

2 comments:

Roy said...

The pleasure was all ours. I especially enjoyed myself. Ache like hell today though! By the way, you could have picked a better picture of me! It looks like I've got a glass eye!....;)

Thanks for the nice day and company. Enjoyed the food too.

We should do it more often.

RogerD said...

And TommyT has started to look a right grown up in those pix. We'll have to see how he well he swims soon! Emily looks as pretty as ever xx