Thursday 11 June 2009

OZ Day 11 Camper




Today, we went diving again!! For the 1st time in nearly 4 weeks.... how lovely...

The conditions were a bit different from what we have been used to... Temperature was 14 degrees instead of our usual 30 degree... As you can see from the pics, we were well wrapped up!

This was an unusual dive, since it was in an aquarium! I can hardly call it a dive, since we were just weighed down so we could waddle along the floor... the footage shown is all we could get since I was not given permission to film... Gits!

Good fun though.... !

5 comments:

Roy said...

Nice! They're the fattest sharks I've ever seen.

I've had a thought - place some chum in a net and hang it off the back of your cylinder - now that WOULD be good footage! ;)

Yvonne said...

I would have to change my underwear if thats was me,I would be shaking so much they would think they were having a earthquake. xx

Yvonne said...

Roy, you are getting as mad as your brother, don't give him ideas. xx

Roy said...

WELL DONE JEN!!! Congrats on passing! Yeh baby! x

martyn s said...

Playtime for the Dowlings ! extreme!