Saturday 23 May 2009

Day 5 Camper



Well, we were in the wilderness yesterday, so not able to access the internet.

We left Queenstown, after a early morning helicopter flight over the town (finally the weather was good enough!).

On our way through the mountains, we came across a monster truck park (see photo) and Jen and I decided to drive one ourselves... it was a cool experience, although my neck aches today!

We eventually camped at a place called Haast, on the West Coast... population 40 I believe.. What a party town!. So I cooked Sausage, Mash and Beans.... TASTY!

2 comments:

Roy said...

Sausage mash and beans? My fav of course. If you are in the middle of nowhere, where did you get veggie sausages from? ;)

Unknown said...

Got the sausages on Day 1 at a big supermarket and stocked up on em.... have you ever seen me so happy..? Haven't had em in months..!!