Sunday 11 January 2009

Now that Christmas & New Year is over, realisation has finally sunk in that we're off in only 10 days! :-D We've spent the weekend gathering all of our old kit from the loft (wet suits, rash vest, boots, fins, fin bags) which have now been washed & dried, deboxed all our new kit (BCD's, Octopuss's, Regulators) and have laid everything out in the spare room ready to tick off as we pack it. Seeing everything out makes our trip more realistic and I know my emotions are building day by day as our departure date fast approaches. As well as the diving kit we've purchased I have a special addition ..Simon bought me a Nikon D70 Camera with 2 lenses ..one a normal the other a fish eye (wide) ...AND a underwater housing ...It's my baby and I'm going to take some magnificent shots with it for you all to see 8-) ...my baby is only a little fish compared to Simons SONY Z1 HD camera with GATES underwater housing. Is size that important I wonder?! ;-)

No comments: